Acknowledging the need of businesses to comply and the short time-frame for implementation, we have decided to contribute to the Business Community and offer free VAT Readiness Assessments to a limited number of companies on a first-come first-serve order.
VAT in UAE will be active on 1/1/2018 and all companies with turnover above AED 375.000 must register with the Federal Tax Authority (FTA), unless their activities are exempt. The first step in a VAT implementation project is to assess the impact it will have in all areas of the business.
Gulf Tax Consultants has 8 very experienced VAT consultants from Europe and can assist all kind of companies to correctly assess the impact of VAT. Our methodology has been developed over 20+ years of performing in Europe and implementing VAT since 1992.
Our system follows a 360° approach on VAT, with particular focus on impact in the following areas:
- Business model and nature of transactions performed.
- Impact on Freight & Logistics of the business.
- Impact on Finance & Accounting dpt. strengths & weaknesses.
- ERP readiness and IT roadmap to implement VAT.
- Contracts review and future contractual obligations.
- Impact on Supplier and Customer Agreements and method of operations.
- Impact on HR with a focus on employee benefits and outsourcing arrangements.
- Impact on Cash-Flow and other business areas.
About Gulf Tax Consultants
We are a boutique consultancy offering VAT Implementation & Tax Advisory Services. Our Consultants have gained their experience working for established Tax Practices in Europe and Australia. With proven track-record and an always up-to-date Team of Tax Advisors, we stand by our customers offering knowledge, expertise and peace of mind.